Happy Sunday Funday!
I dad a relaxing weekend, last night we had date night, dinner and a movie. We saw ”The Big Short” which was really good! You have to know a bit about economics and finance to be able to keep up with the movie and don’t get totally lost in all the financial terms though. Today we went to Ueno and Kappabachi (also called kitchen town) to look for some new Japanese knives. This is a fun area to stroll around 🙂 They have so many different kitchen supply stores, everything from knives, porcelain, pots and pans and plastic display food. Plastic display food is a huge market in Japan where most restaurants have plastic food in their window so you can get a hang of what you want to order 🙂
I didn’t have time to go to the gym today and it was leg day so I’ll do that tomorrow instead. This week I only had time for 3 workouts: leg/butt, biceps/back, triceps/shoulders/chest . A lot of you have been asking about my leg workouts and I change it up with some different exercises all the time but this was my last leg/butt workout:
- 7 min warm up on the elliptical
- Deep Squats in Smith machine 5 sets x 10 reps (with as much weight so I only can do 10 reps and no more)
- Leg Press machine 5 sets x 10 reps (with as much weight so I only can do 10 reps and no more)
- Goblet squat with a 32 kg dumbbell 4 sets x 15 reps
- Leg Curl machine 4 sets x 8 reps
- Leg Kick machine 4 sets x 8 reps
How was you weekend?